Overview: ArduinoDroid – Arduino IDE for Android
The app takes about 210Mb as it contains IDE, compiler and uploader. Make sure you have enough free space in internal storage and it can’t be installed on sd card because of Android security policy.
* open/edit Arduino sketches
* example sketches and libraries included
* code syntax highlighting with themes support *
* code complete *
* real-time diagnostics (errors and warnings) and fixes *
* sketch navigator *
* tiny built-in software keyboard *
* compile sketches (no root required)
* upload sketches (Arduino Uno/Uno_r3, Duemilanove, Nano, Mega 2560, Leonardo, Micro/Pro Micro, Pro, Pro Mini boards are supported, android devices with USB-host support required)
* serial monitor
* works offline (no internet connection required)
* material design
Advanced paid features (marked with *) review:
© “Arduino” is a trademark of Arduino team.
Fixed: line endings on Monitor screen
This app has no advertisements
Trouble downloading? Read https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=649944.