Overview: Spotify is now free on mobile and tablet. Listen to the right music, wherever you are.
Spotify is now free on mobile and tablet. Listen to the right music, wherever you are.
With Spotify, you have access to a world of music. You can listen to artists and albums, or create your own playlist of your favorite songs. Want to discover new music? Choose a ready-made playlist that suits your mood or get personalized recommendations.
Listen for free on mobile
• Play any artist, album, or playlist on shuffle mode
Listen for free on tablet
• Play any song, any time
Spotify Premium features
• Play any song, any time on any device–mobile, tablet, or your computer
• Download music for offline listening.
• Enjoy amazing sound quality.
• No ads – just uninterrupted music.
• No commitment – cancel any time you like.
• Based on Default Spotify Amoled Mod Release By Mr.Dude+xc3fff0e+S.holmes (https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=1332&t=4593565)
• Mod Lite (28-29 MB, Org Size- 34-35 MB)
• Optimized Graphics & Cleaned resources for fast load;
• Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
• Google Play Store Install Package Check Disabled;
• Google Play Services Signature Check Disabled;
• Debug codes including corresponding .sources tags removed;
• Ultra compress packaging in nonA11 varient for small size of APK;
• All Trackers Removed/Nullified From Java Classes;
• Analytics/ Crashlytics/Firebase Collection disabled;
• No Active Advertisements or Trackers;
• Native crashlytics SDK removed completely;
• Native comscore SDK removed completely;
• Spotify Watermark Removed;
• Trash Removed From Root Path & Folders of APK;
• Split file & Meta Data Removed From Resources;
• Screen DPI- Same as Base Mod (No Graphics Deleted)
• Language- En Only
• CPU- Armeabi-v7a, Arm64-v8a
★ Modded By RBMods
We’re always making changes and improvements to Spotify. To make sure you don’t miss a thing, just keep your Updates turned on.
This app has no advertisements
Trouble downloading? Read https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=649944.