Overview: SD Maid will help you keep your device clean and tidy!
It offers a collection of tools to manage apps and files.
Nobody is perfect and neither is Android.
Apps you have already removed leave something behind.
Logs, crash reports and other files you don’t really want are constantly being created.
Your storage is collecting files and directories you don’t recognize.
Let’s not go on here… Let SD Maid help you!
SD Maid allows you to:
• Browse your whole device and manipulate files through a full-fledged file explorer.
• Remove superfluous files from your system.
• Manage installed user and system apps.
• Detect files formerly belonging to uninstalled apps.
• Search for files by name, content or date.
• Obtain a detailed overview of your devices storage.
• Optimize databases.
• Do actual app cleaning and remove expendable files, which supersedes what others may call ‘cache cleaning’.
• Detect duplicate pictures, music or documents, independent of name or location.
• Run tools automatically on a schedule or via widgets.
SD Maid v4.14.33 01.09.2019
Improved: Clutter database.
Fixed: Applet setup preventing root access on Android Q/10. System-less root related changes caused SD Maid’s mount applet test to fail the root test (#2903).
Fixed: Possible issue when starting a debug recording that could cause some modules to not react to the debug mode change.
Improved: Added ACS based deletion support for Norwegian.
Improved: Hidden cache deletion (#2849, #2842).
This app has no advertisements
Untouched + Key: