Overview: Dark Sky is the most accurate source of hyperlocal weather information. With down-to-the-minute forecasts, you’ll know exactly when the rain will start or stop, right where you’re standing. (It’s like magic.)
Featured in: New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Fast Company, Wired, and more.
DARK SKY FREE
The app is free to download and includes a full 24-hour forecast, a detailed 7-day forecast, current conditions, and beautiful weather maps.
DARK SKY PREMIUM
Sign up for a two-week free trial to explore all of the premium features below! If you love it as much as we think you will, it’s only $2.99 / year thereafter (that’s 25 cents a month — barely the cost of a gumball, and way tastier!).
· Down-to-the-minute Forecasts ·
Down-to-the-minute forecasts tell you exactly when the rain will start or stop, right where you’re standing.
· Rain Notifications and Alerts ·
Rain Notifications, Severe Weather Alerts, and Custom Alerts keep you on top of ever-changing weather conditions, without having to open the app.
· Daily Summaries ·
Schedule a Daily Summary, and we’ll send you a morning weather report right to your lock screen.
· Widgets ·
Widgets show you the weather right on your homescreen: Current conditions, next hour rain forecasts, a daily summary, and a look at the week ahead.
Dark Sky is currently available in the US, UK, and Puerto Rico.
– Daily rainfall amounts; view at the bottom of each timeline
– Hourly precipitation rates; tap on “Precip Rate” condition below each timeline
– Advisory-level severe weather alerts show in the app
– Precipitation map legend on Map tab
– Tap on shortened hourly descriptions in the timeline to view the full text
– Bug fixes
This app has no advertisements
Download Instructions: PREMIUM Subscription Unlocked | Analytics disabled