Requirements: 4.0 and up
Overview: The easy-to-use Photo / Image Resizer is a perfect choice for quickly reduce your picture size or resolution.
Photo Resizer allows you to easily reduce photo size without losing quality. You don’t have to manually save resized pictures, because they are automatically saved in a separate folder titled ’/Resized Images’ and are accessible via build-in Gallery app.
Picture Resizer performs one simple task like resizing the image in a fast and easy-to-use way. This picture resizer maintains the picture aspect ratio by providing a resolution list based on camera resolution. Photo Resizer helps you resize photos before posting them on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Reddit, Tumblr, Google+, VKontakte, KakaoTalk, etc.
When you send the e-mail with attached pictures, you will often find that the e-mail exceeds the message size limit. For example, if your email account allows you to send messages up to 5 megabytes (MB) and you include just two pictures in the attachment (today’s pictures taken by a phone or tablet camera are about 3 or 4 MB), you will probably exceed the maximum message size. In this case, this image resize app is very helpful, because it helps to avoid exceeding the maximum message size limits associated with most email accounts. Resize pictures before composing the e-mail and then attach much smaller pictures.
Smart Image Resizer Features:
* Original pictures are not touched
* Replace Original image by Resized image with single click
* Resized pictures are automatically saved in the ‘/Resized Images’ directory
* Build-in Gallery view for viewing resized images
* Reducing photo size maintains its quality and aspect ratio
* Very good quality of the resized photos
* Photos resized several times do not lose quality
* Very good compression result (6MB picture is reducing to 300KB)
* Predefined most-used photo resolutions
* Crop your photo
* Absolutely free
Premium features unlocked
This app has no advertisements